- (3) Machine Lengths Return Material up to 60" Long, 84" Long, and 90" Long
- 24" and 36" Wide Return Sections can Return Material up to 24" and 36" respectively
- Drop Away Receiver Gently Transfers Parts to Cross Conveyors
- Powered Rollers Feed Material onto Receiving Section of Return Conveyor
- Any Length Return (in one foot increments, measured from tail end of Straight Line Rip Saw) composed of modular sections.
- All rollers are powered and individually clutched for long belt life.
- Roller Spacing 3" center to center.
- Photo Eye Triggers Drop on Receiving Conveyor. A PLC Automatically Adjusts the Timing Based on Conveyor Speed
- Variable Speed AC drive matches conveyor feed rate to rip saw feed rate.
A Return Conveyor is an Easy Machine to Justify, The Investment is not Large and every hour, day, or week that it is used. Saves all the $$$$ associated with one person's salary and benefits.